VinHaze® School ERP
An End-to-End School Management System. Trusted since 2006
Time tests the quality, credibility and sustainability of anything and everything. VinHaze was launched in the year 2006. VinHaze passed all tests set by the time and approved by it. VinHaze evolved a lot, continuing its successful journey with more acceptance and love by the users.
Most of our users are NOT first-time buyers of School Management Software or School ERP. All of them except a few were tried with many different software and failed. Finally, all of them are settled with VinHaze. VinHaze serves the purpose and solves their everyday problems. VinHaze became a trusted companion in the journey of business.
VinHaze is not just replacing manual functions like keeping records and taking printouts. It solves the real-world problems that institutions are facing. VinHaze supports making the right decisions. It provides insights into the organization and its people.
for each client
Modules in VinHaze School Management System
20+ years of domain expertise has enabled us to develop and understand the domestic and international educational system very well. We understood there is a quality need for the best school management system developed in advanced technologies for the educational institutions to streamline their administration processes. So, we have designed and developed an ERP for the school management process on cloud and mobile app for parents to have the maximum information about the student. With VinHaze grows to the next level of reputation for your institution, by facilitating your users to communicate each and every minute details.
VinHaze Mobile App for Parents
• Parents can update the profile of student and parents using the App
• Information about siblings in a single App.
• Integrated with Timetable and Report Card generation.
• Sending the notifications to All/Class wise/Individual
• Web-based interface to manage the mobile app
• Student and Parent Profile
• Update Student and Parent Profile
• Attendance (Daily, Academic Year summary)
• Exam Timetable
• Examination Mark list
• Health details
• Student Conduct (Appreciations and Complaints)
• Achievements (Co-Curricular Activities, Arts, Sports)
Communication with parents
• Open House/PTA Meeting Schedule
• Circular (With file attachment option)
• News (With file attachment option)
• Fee Payment History
• Fee Payment
• School calendar
• Hostel Calendar
• Daily Food Menu
• Bus Stops
Communication with school
• Leave Application
• Communication with school (School can set channels like To Management, To the Class teacher, To Principal etc. as per requirement)